INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA of users who consult the websites of COMPAGNIA ITALIANA ALBERGHI E TURISMO '93 SRL for the protection of personal data pursuant to article 13 and 14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679
(INF.4 - WEB TREATMENT - REV. 00 12.11.2018)
WHY THIS INFORMATION
Pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (hereinafter the "Regulation"), this page describes the methods of processing of personal data of users who consult the website of COMPAGNIA ITALIANA ALBERGHI E TURISMO '93 SRL. accessible by telematic means to the following address:
This information does not concern other sites, pages or online services that can be reached through hypertext links published on the site.
HOLDER OF THE TREATMENT
Following consultation of the sites listed above, data relating to identified or identifiable natural persons may be processed.
The data controller is COMPAGNIA ITALIANA ALBERGHI E TURISMO '93 SRL with registered office in Via Salaria 290 - (00199 RM) / (IT) - PEC: email@example.com // mail: firstname.lastname@example.org - Tel. + 39 0630207041 - Fax +39 06 30207110
LEGAL BASIS OF THE TREATMENT
The personal data indicated on this page is processed by COMPAGNIA ITALIANA ALBERGHI E TURISMO '93 SRL in the management of the commercial relationship and the provision of the service offered.
TYPES OF DATA PROCESSED AND PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols.
This information is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified.
This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users connecting to the site, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numeric code indicating the status of the response given by the server (good purpose, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user's IT environment.
These data, necessary for the use of web services, are also processed for the purpose of: obtain statistical information on the use of the services (most visited pages, number of visitors by time or day, geographical areas of origin, etc.);
obtain anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning and are deleted immediately after processing. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the site.
Data communicated by the user
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of personal data to access certain services (user registration for access to restricted areas), or to make requests for information to the addresses indicated on the website involves the subsequent acquisition of personal data included in the sender's request , needed to respond to them. This category of data includes the personal details of the data subject, the personal and technical details of the company to which they belong.
This data is used for the following purposes:
for booking the stay
to register for the promotional newsletter service
SCOPE OF COMMUNICATION AND DIFFUSION
The navigation data and the data voluntarily provided by the user will be communicated to the person in charge of the processing in charge and will not be disclosed without express consent, except in the cases provided for by the law and community regulations in force.
MANAGER OF TREATMENT
The Data Processor appointed pursuant to Article 28 of EU Regulation 2016/679: BLASTNESS SRL with registered office Galleria del Corso, 2 - 20122 Milan (MI) / (IT), operational offices Via PE Taviani n.164 - 19124 La Spezia (SP) / (IT) - Viale Shakespeare n.57 - 00144 Roma (RM) / (IT)
METHOD OF TREATMENT
Personal data is processed by automated tools for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which it was collected.
Specific security measures are observed to prevent the loss of data, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTIES
The subjects to whom the personal data refer have the right at any time to obtain confirmation of the existence of the same data and to know its content and origin, verify its accuracy or request its integration or updating, or the rectification (article from 15 to 22 of the EU Regulation 2016/679 regarding the protection of personal data).
Pursuant to the same article, one has the right to request the deletion, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, and to oppose in any case, for legitimate reasons, to their treatment.
Requests should be addressed:
- via e-mail, to the address email@example.com
- by fax to the number: +39 06 30207110
- by post, to the Data Controller: COMPAGNIA ITALIANA ALBERGHI E TURISMO '93 SRL Via Salaria 290 - 00199 Rome
INFORMATION REGARDING THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA ART.13 AND 14 REG. (UE) 2016/679
(Information on personal data - Marketing - INF. 5 Rev.00 04.10.2018)
Holder of the treatment: COMPAGNIA ITALIANA ALBERGHI 93 SRL
SUBJECT: information pursuant to and for the purposes of article 7,8,12,13,14 and from 15 to 22 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 concerning the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of such data
The holder of the treatment COMPAGNIA ITALIANA ALBERGHI 93 SRL represented by its Legal Representative, informs it pursuant to and for the purposes of articles 7, 8, 9, 12, 13, 14 and from 15 to 22 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and of the Legislative Decree 196/03 and amendments:
1. the aforementioned regulation provides a series of obligations for those who carry out "processing" (that is any operation or set of operations, carried out with or without the aid of automated processes and applied to personal data or sets of personal data, such as the collection, registration, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or modification, extraction, consultation, use, communication by transmission, dissemination or any other form of provision, comparison or the interconnection, limitation, cancellation or destruction) of personal data referring to other subjects (so-called "interested parties").
2. The processing of your personal data of which we are in possession or which will be requested of you or which will be communicated to us by you or by third parties is carried out / will be carried out in compliance with the legal obligations and the relevant provisions for the activities of:
Web marketing also in newsletter mode.
3. In particular, the processing of your personal data will be carried out for the purposes of:
3.1. Collection of your personal data for the updating of our databases (name, surname, company, role, email address, geographical addresses)
3.2. Information and updates relating to the services we market
3.3. Commercial promotion for marketing purposes
3.4. Promotion of events and shows
4. Legal basis of the processing: purposes related to the requests of the interested party upon expressed explicit consent.
5. The treatment will be done with manual and / or automated systems to store, manage and transmit the data, with logic strictly related to the same purposes, on the basis of the data in our possession and with a commitment on his part to communicate promptly any corrections, additions and / or updates.
6. Your data, for legal obligations or for exclusive functional reasons in the execution of the obligations deriving from the promotion and contractual relationship between the parties, will be communicated:
to hotels and events attributable to the PLH brand;
to partners external to our organization but closely related to it for operational purposes; to persons appointed by us to manage communications (automatic newsletter submissions) to public and private bodies, also following inspections or verifications or for the fulfillment of obligations deriving from the Law or from mandatory Regulations, from the Community Regulations or secondary legislation (such as, for example: Financial Administration, Tax Police bodies, Judicial authorities, etc.);
to subjects who can access your data by virtue of provisions of law or secondary or community legislation.
The list of Data Processors and Sub-Managers pursuant to Article 28 of EU Regulation 2016/679, is available at the headquarters of the Data Controller.
7. The provision of data and the relative consent on your part for the data in point 3 - processing from 3.1) to 3.4) is optional.
8. In the event of your refusal to grant the treatment and the consequent communication of data point 3 - processing from 3.1) to 3.4) where necessary, it will be impossible for us to pursue the purposes and aims referred to in point 2 of this information . Other consents released for purposes and purposes different from those in point 2 of this information will be reserved.
9. The scope of any communication and / or data transfer will be national.
10. The data will be processed until the interested party expressly wishes to cancel and interrupt the processing. (Exercise of rights: see point 13 of this statement or the automatic methods included in the message in the case of web marketing also in newsletter mode). 11. The data will be kept only for the time necessary to guarantee the legitimate interest of the parties for the entire duration of the information purposes. No further storage will be practiced with respect to the expression of the right of cancellation referred to in paragraph 10 above.
12. For any clarification regarding the processing in progress, even in the event of uncertainty as to the nature of a data and the behavior to be followed for its treatment, you may contact the Data Controller by referring to the email firstname.lastname@example.org
13. we inform you of the existence of the data subject's right to obtain from the Data Controller the confirmation that the processing of personal data concerning the person is being processed and to obtain access to personal data concerning the person and information such as the purpose of the processing, the categories of personal data in question, the recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be communicated, in particular if recipients of third countries or international organizations, the period of retention of personal data provided or the criteria for determining this period, the rectification, cancellation, processing limitations or opposition from such processing pursuant to articles from 15 to 22 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
The complete text of the articles 7, 8, 9, 12, 13, 14 and from 15 to 22 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of the Legislative Decree 196/03 and as amended. concerning the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of such data, is available at our office and also on the website www.garanteprivacy.it
We therefore ask you to express your written consent to the aforementioned treatments and the consequent communications, as well as the commitment to promptly notify us of any changes in the data in our possession, sending us a courteous solicitude with a copy of this signed for acceptance and confirmation.
Rome (RM), 12/04/2019
The Data Controller COMPAGNIA ITALIANA ALBERGHI 93 SRL
INFORMATION REGARDING THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA ART.13 AND 14 REG. (UE) 2016/679 (Information on personal data - Cookie - INF.6 - Rev.01 12.11.2018)
The holder of the treatment COMPAGNIA ITALIANA ALBERGHI 93 SRL informs you pursuant to and for the purposes of articles 7, 8, 9, 12, 13, 14 and from 15 to 22 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and of the Legislative Decree 196/03 as revised by Legislative Decree 101/018 concerning the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, wishes to inform you about:
WHAT ARE COOKIES
Cookies are small text strings that the sites visited by the user send to his terminal (usually the browser), where they are stored before being re-transmitted to the same sites at the next visit by the same user. During navigation on a site, the user can also receive on his terminal cookies that are sent from different websites or web servers (so-called "third parties"), on which certain elements may reside (such as, for example, images, maps, sounds, specific links to pages of other domains) present on the site that he is visiting. Two macro-categories are identified: "technical" cookies and "profiling" cookies.
Technical / analytical cookies
They are those used for the sole purpose of "transmitting a communication over an electronic communications network, or as strictly necessary for the provider of an information society service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user to provide this service. They are not used for other purposes and are normally installed directly by the website owner or manager. They can be divided into browsing or session cookies, which guarantee the normal navigation and use of the website (allowing, for example, to make a purchase or authenticate to access restricted areas); analytics cookies, similar to technical cookies when used directly by the site manager to collect information, in aggregate form, on the number of users and how they visit the site; functionality cookies, which allow the user to browse according to a series of selected criteria (for example, the language, the products selected for purchase) in order to improve the service rendered to the same.
For the installation of these cookies, the prior consent of the users is not required, while the obligation to provide information pursuant to art. 13 of the GDPR concerning the protection of personal data, which the site manager, if he uses only such devices, will be able to provide in the manner he considers most suitable.
Profiling cookies are designed to create user profiles and are used in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences shown by the user in the context of web browsing.
European and Italian legislation provides that the user must be adequately informed about their use and express their valid consent.
TYPES OF COOKIES USED BY COMPAGNIA ITALIANA ALBERGHI 93 SRL
Technical / Analytical Cookies
PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING FOR WHICH THE DATA IS INTENDED
The purposes for which cookies are used on our site are the following:
1. Execution of IT authentications
2. Monitoring of sessions
NATURE OF THE PROVISION OF THE DATA AND CONSEQUENCES OF AN EVENTUAL REFUSAL TO ANSWER
With references to points 1), 2), the installation of these cookies is not subject to the prior consent of the users, being the same strictly necessary to carry out the transmission of the communication over an electronic communication network.
The treatment will be carried out with automated systems designed to memorize and manage the data in compliance with the indicated purposes and in order to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data.
SCOPE OF COMMUNICATION AND DIFFUSION OF DATA
For the aforementioned purposes, the data may be disclosed to:
to all those whose right of access to such data is recognized by virtue of legislative measures; to our collaborators, employees and suppliers, in the context of their respective duties and / or any contractual obligations with them, concerning commercial relations with the parties concerned;
Data will not be disclosed, except only after express consent
IDENTIFICATION ENDS OF THE OWNER AND RESPONSIBLE
Holder of the treatment: COMPAGNIA ITALIANA ALBERGHI 93 SRL
email@example.com For any clarification regarding the processing in progress, even in the event of uncertainty as to the nature of a data and the behavior to be followed for its treatment, you may contact the Data Controller by referring to the email firstname.lastname@example.org
MANAGER OF TREATMENT
The Data Processor appointed pursuant to Article 28 of EU Regulation 2016/679:
BLASTNESS SRL with registered office Galleria del Corso, 2 - 20122 Milan (MI) / (IT), operational offices Via PE Taviani n.164 - 19124 La Spezia (SP) / (IT) - Viale Shakespeare n.57 - 00144 Roma (RM) / (IT)
RIGHT OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
we inform you of the existence of the data subject's right to obtain from the Data Controller the confirmation that the processing of personal data concerning him is being processed and to obtain access to personal data concerning him and information such as the purpose of the treatment, the categories of personal data in question, the recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be communicated, in particular if recipients of third countries or international organizations, the period of retention of personal data provided or the criteria for determining this period , the rectification, cancellation, limitations of processing or opposition from such processing pursuant to articles from 15 to 22 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
HOW TO DISABLE THE COOKIES?
1. How to disable third-party cookies?
According to the art. 154 paragraph 1 lettt. C) of the Privacy Code the links to the web pages containing the information adopted by the third parties are reported below:
I ADVIZE http://www.iadvize.com/en/cookies/ (versione Inglese)
AD FORM http://site.adform.com/privacy-policy/en/ (versione Inglese)
AVENSEO http://www.avenseo.com (versione Inglese)
ABTASTY http://en.abtasty.com/mentions(versione Inglese)
KAMEELEON http://www.kameleoon.com (versione Inglese)
2. How to disable cookies from the main browsers?
Most browsers (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, etc.) are configured to accept cookies. The cookies stored on your device's hard drive can still be deleted and you can also disable cookies by following the instructions provided by the main browsers, at the following links:
Firefox http://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Eliminare i cookie
Internet Explorer http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies – ie=ie-10