СПЕЦИАЛЬНЫЙ ТАРИФ С ПРЕДОПЛАТОЙ 10%
Выполнив предоплату за Ваше преб...
Предложения и последняя минута
Information note pursuant to art. 13 Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 (protection of personal data)
This note is intended to clarify the regulations for the protection of personal data, in particular as regards the rights of the parties and the procedures for their protection. In this sense, we inform all those who access our sites www.empirepalacehotel.com and www.plh.it and other addresses connected to them that:
The data collected will be treated in order to:
- Speeding up, improving and customizing the service to users.
- Drawing up offers and estimates
- Provide information or promotional material regarding our business, even with the aid of electronic communication tools
- Collect statistics about our website
- Send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user The data collected will be stored both electronically and on paper and will be handled in compliance with all the measures provided by law to protect the rights of those concerned.
2) The provision of data is optional; refusal to provide such data, the blocking of cookies or other software components may result in a not entirely correct functionality of the site and / or the impossibility for us to provide the requested information or services.
3) The data collected will be processed by the staff assigned company and, in the case of consent to the use of third-party cookies they may be disclosed to other parties.
4) The data controller is P.L.H SRL - Via Salaria, 290- 00199 ROMA. In order to exercise his rights according to art. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, including the right to delete from our. database, you can contact the manager of data processing, Mr Pietro Centineo, on telephone number +39 06 421281, to the fax number +39 06 42128400 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies are short pieces of text (letters and / or numbers) that allow the web server to store on the client (browser) information to be reused during the same visit to the site (session cookies) or later, even after days (persistent cookies). Cookies are stored, according to user preferences from a single browser on the specific device being used (computer, tablet, smartphone). Similar technologies can be used to gather information on user behavior and use of services. Later in this document will refer to cookies and similar technologies all by simply using the word "cookie".
Types of cookies
Cookie analysis and performance. Cookies are used to collect and analyze traffic and use the site anonymously. These cookies, even without identifying the user, allow, for example, to detect if the same user returns to connect at different times. They also allow you to monitor the system and improve its performance and usability. The deactivation of these cookies can be executed without any loss of functionality. Cookie profiling. These are persistent cookies used to identify (anonymously or not) user preferences and improve your experience of navigation, in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences shown by the same part of surfing the net.
Third Party Cookies
Visiting a website you may receive cookies from the site is visited ("owner"), both from websites maintained by other organizations ("third parties"). An example is the presence of "social plugins" (eg Facebook, Twitter, Google+) aimed at sharing content on social networks. The presence of these plugins involves the transmission of cookies to and from all sites operated by third parties. The management of the information collected by "third parties" shall be governed by the relevant information which please refer.
To ensure greater transparency and convenience, for each of these sites shows the web address of the information and how to manage cookies, in addition to any denial of consent to the installation of cookies:
Warning: Disabling all or part of the technical cookies can compromise the use of the functionality of the site reserved for registered users. On the contrary, the usability of public content is also possible to completely disabling cookies. Disabling cookies "third party" does not prejudge in any way the navigability. The setting can be defined specifically for different websites and web applications. Furthermore the best browsers allow you to define different settings for cookies "owners" and those of "third parties". For example, in Firefox through the menu Tools-> Options -> Privacy, you can access a control panel where you can specify whether or not to accept the different types of cookies and remove them.
Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=it Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Gestione%20dei%20cookie Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9 Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.00/it/cookies.html Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=it_IT
Art. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 - Right of access to personal data and other rights
1. You have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in intelligible form.
2. You have the right to obtain information:
a) source of personal data;
b) the purposes and methods of treatment;
c) the logic applied in case of treatment with the help of electronic means;
d) the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2;
e) subjects or categories of persons to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
3. You have the right to:
a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
b) the cancellation, anonymization or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data that need not be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
c) confirmation that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement impossible or involves the use of means clearly disproportionate to the protected right.
4. You have the right to object, in whole or in part:
a) for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data, pertinent for collection purposes;
b) to the processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.